As much as we all need a driver’s insurance so does the driving school and the instructors for the risk that they have to undergo with rookie drivers which include students, teens and many other individuals.
is usually part of the driving school insurance as offered by insurance companies. The insurance usually includes coverage on the vehicles under your fleet, the school and the property and also the employees who work in your school be it instructors or office staff.
driving instructor insurance policy inclusions-
Below are a few of the policy features that are generally provided by the insurance providers.
- The instructor insurance covers when he/she is driving other cars when in the process or tutoring
- The insurance usually covers the candidates in this case the student’s car when under training
- Under age learner drivers cover also is included as a benefit in the policy
- Recovery and legal protection for the uninsured losses also is covered
- Dual control courtesy vehicles are supplied and delivered to the school following accidents which are not the driver’s fault
- The standard policy allows banned or convicted drivers who are trying to give a re-test is included
- Full breakdown coverage
- All kinds of coverage are offered to qualified instructors and additional advantage for instructors when they get their students also to register
Most of the insurance company research on the client and customize the policy benefits the user. They work together with the driving school member and instructors to provide them with the most effective and efficient way of ensuring their safety at times of emergency.
The driving instructor insurance is in a unique category that includes various uncommon needs, with special vehicles that needs to be covered under insurance. The insurance experts have scrutinized all the possible and necessary circumstances that the customer can undergo and will come up with the perfect solution that aids all your needs completely.